The Alliance of Illinois Repossessors is a gathering of Repossession companies that will unite for the progression of the repossession industry within our state. AIR is composed of licensed members operating repossession agencies with the State of Illinois. The purpose of this Association is to strengthen understanding between licensed repossessor's, law enforcement, financial institutions, regulatory agencies, and the consumer.
All Members must agree to following:
1. Strive to help the financial lending industry understand the repossession industry through education and fellowship.
2. To improve our industry’s relationship with all governing bodies and law enforcement agencies.
3. To encourage each Illinois licensee to join the Alliance of Illinois Repossessors and become involved in the association’s goals and functions.
4. To work together to improve the spirit of cooperation and level of education for the betterment of the repossession industry.
5. To conduct business in a professional and courteous manner.
6. To educate agents and strengthen relationships between all companies in the Alliance.
7. To unite individual repossession companies in the state of Illinois and work together to achieve a common goal.
By becoming a member, I agree to follow the AIR Code of Ethics and understand that any violations may result in membership being revoked. Violations will be held under review by the AIR Board of Directors.